Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy "Burt" Day - Burt's Bees that is!




Shopping Thursday


Have you started your Christmas Shopping yet? I have. Well, really I shop all year long and I know that isn’t a possibility for everyone, but it works great for me. I have a couple of plastic bins in a closet that I keep things in that I find. It has more than once saved me when I needed that last minute birthday or hostess gift. And I learned long ago to keep everything together so that when December rolls around I haven’t “lost” gifts because I’ve hid them so well.

I troll several discussion boards for deals – and not every day, just when I have some time. I’m pretty patient and don’t mind sifting through things to get at the bargains. BUT, I’ve figured out that I have to be in the right mind set and not be rushed.

One of my favorites is the Budget Board on the DIS site. It claims to be “The Internet's Largest Unofficial On-Line Guide to Walt Disney World” and it has been invaluable for saving us money on our many jaunts to the world. And as you would think, the Budget Board predominately centers around saving you money on your trip. However, there are many savvy posters there who view the “penny saved is a penny earned” to go into the Disney Vacation money jar and they apply it to their household yearly budget. You are never really sure what offers people will post. After looking through several pages, I found this.

Burt’s Bee Grab Bag - $25

Many have posted that they have divided into smaller bags and used for teacher and office gifts.
Includes:
6 Regular-Sized Products:
Lip Shimmer Merlot
Lip Shimmer Toffee
Replenishing Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm
Spearmint & Lime Body Wash (4 oz)
Nourishing Body Lotion (3 oz)
12 Mini-size:
Baby Bee Buttermilk Bath
All-in-One Wash
Lip Gloss Red
Lip Gloss Nude
Natural Skin Care for Men Soap
Peppermint Soap
Citrus Spice Soap
Baby Bee Buttermilk Soap
Orange Essence Facial Cleanser
Peppermint Foot Lotion
Rosemary Mint Shampoo Bar
Therapeutic Bath Crystals
4 Special Gifts:
Bamboo Poof
Burt's Bees Gardener's Gloves
Red Wristlet Bag
Lip Balm Clip-On
Items may vary. All sales final. No returns or replacements.

Free FedEx Ground shipping on orders of $25 or more. Just enter BURTDAY (case-sensitive) at checkout.

I even had a free lip balm show up in my cart! I love, love, LOVE these products and will be hard pressed to give any up!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: